Dear Digital Medievalist community,
The tally for Digital Medievalist Executive Board Elections (term 2020-2022) has been computed and released. We now have the pleasure of announcing the results from the 2020 DM elections. In alphabetical order, the elected members of the community to the Board are:
• Luise Borek, TU Darmstadt
• Tobias Hodel, University of Berne
• Laura Morreale, Independent Scholar
• Lynn Ransom, University of Pennsylvania, Schoenberg Institute for Manuscripts Studies
• Claudia Sojer, University of Innsbruck
We would like to thank the other candidates for standing and providing us with an outstandingly rich choice. Thank you for your participation!
Best wishes to the new DM board and the DM community in a most unusual year!
The 2020 DM Elections Committee: