This site is devoted to the study of Greek New Testament manuscripts. The New Testament Virtual Manuscript Room is a place where scholars can come to find the most exhaustive list of New Testament manuscript resources, can contribute to marking attributes about these manuscripts, and can find state of the art tools for researching this rich dataset.
While our tools are reasonably functional for anonymous users, they provide additional features and save options once a user has created an account and is logged in on the site. For example, registered users can save transcribed pages to their personal account and create personalized annotations to images.
- Names (authors, historical figures…):
- Disciplines (history, linguistics, literature, paleography…):
Links and references
- Type bibliographic references or URLs here
- Use asterisks to make a list
- List people and their roles in the project here or give a link to the project team description elsewhere